Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ANY ONE WHO FEELS MY PAIN, or anyone who can help????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANY ONE WHO FEELS MY PAIN, or anyone who can help????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY ONE WHO FEELS MY PAIN, or anyone who can help????
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 12:07am
Hi there,
If you go on Yahoo search and type in DressyTresses long hair styles gallery (exact words), you'll get a page exclusively on hair styles. Give it a go and let us know what you think.

Anais
MandyGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:47pm
The most anyoing thing about having hair right in the middle is that it looks wierd when you wear it out. Very rarely does it looks good naturally, but usualy the top is straight and the bottom is kinked.
Its to srtaight to be a nice curly look and its too wavy to be nice and smooth when not in a pony tail. Does anyone have this problem too?
can anyone sugest any nice (not toooo dificult to prefrom) hair styles to i too can have nice hair, no matter what wave it has naturally?
THANKS HEAPS

(ps also check out my former thread 'Fringe Freakout' coz i wuld love some help with that too)

AMANDA

Ps. it try to help with as many threads as i can so i really do apreciate the time and effort you take with helping me: thank you, your all beautifull!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic