Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair style help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair style help
    Posted: November 23 2004 at 9:45am
hey, my hairs bout 2 inches long, id liike to know is it possible for me to get this cut, and how would i go about doin it? ta

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 6:48pm
The hair in the picture looks like it's about three and a half inches long. What you should do is take the photo into your salon, show it to your stylist, and say that this is your goal, you'd like to look like this in a couple of months. They should be able to trim your hair a bit to get you started on your way to this style.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 9:19am
ta for that one prob tho im not to keen on salons, so can a barber do it?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 10:00am
Maybe, maybe not. You've got short hair now. If you show the picture to the barber, and he says he can do it for you but messes it up, it'll set you back a little. Then you'll have to wait a bit to try again with someone else. If that's a risk you're willing to take, then try it. It's your hair.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic