Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im 17 and really hairy plz help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
save_me_hell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote save_me_hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im 17 and really hairy plz help
    Posted: November 30 2004 at 11:40am
hello
im 17 yrs old and im very hairy i dont want them , i just hate all the hair ive got except for my head and my eye brows lolz ive got like little hair on my back too and my legs are damn hairy....can n e one tell me how to reduce the flow of my hair.well i mean i dont want them to be this thick and ya know not so much of hair like i have now ...and i dont want to go for laser treatments and shaving makes it much worst
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 5:13pm
Are you a guy or a girl?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 9:21pm
Try a depilatory powder like Blue Magic or Royal Crown. You mix it with water to the desired strength, spread it on the skin with a spatula-like object (I use a butter knife), wait about four minutes and gently scrape it back off. It's like the perm from hell (in that it essentially cooks hair in a mild sulfuric solution), but it works really well for getting hair off and when you follow the directions, it shouldn't irritate your skin. To my experience the hair that comes back is thinner.

I'm female, by the way.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
Conan OBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan OBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 12:13am
Ever see Teen Wolf?
You should watch that.
And remember you are not alone!
many others are ashamed they are hairy.
But do not be ashamed.
There are many in hollywood who are hairy..
Robin Willaims, Ed Asner...Bea Aurther.
save_me_hell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote save_me_hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 6:21am
thanx alot and i hope sumone out there can put some good suggestions i really need em'
badlilgirlie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badlilgirlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 6:18pm
Waxing hurts like hell, but it lasts a long time and after u do it a bunch it comes back thinner. and it doesnt hurt as bad after the 1st time.
nolovenoglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 7:23pm
i say the best investment you can make in your situation is laser hair removal, its permanent and you sound like the perfect candidate, its pretty pricy thogh, but i say its worth it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic