Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want a new hairstyle, lil help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Burro View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want a new hairstyle, lil help?
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:16pm
I want something really funky, without me having to grow out my hair moreso. It's probably halfway down my ears, over my eyes, but it's thick as hell. I was thinking of going back to what I had in the summer, but I wouldn't mind something new. (New. Don't post caesars and the like.)

Here's the pic from earlier;

And now it's something like:

I was thinking something like:

Except that won't work, my heads most likely wicked pasty.

Anyone?
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:07pm
Thats almost just a played up version of what you had before.... It looks good though... Try changing the color or something to change it up.
Sara
Burro View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 10:01pm
nah, I had a fauxhawk before with *****in' vanilla ice steps, and the one below is just a fat mohaw, I was thinking hot pink on the top for my trip to the dominican.
Burro View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 1:40pm
Anyone have any other suggestions?
xHAVEMEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xHAVEMEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:18pm
I think you should definately go back to what you had in the summer, its really hot. i think if you keep growing out your hair it will be too long and it will cover your eyes.and your eyes are amazing so yea.
lol alright
-Olivia
triss View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 7:28pm
wow ya i think shes right...your eyes are like way WOW...plus the blonde to go with it is just awesome...keep it that way from the summer cuz any gurl...at least from here..would die for a guy with a fohawk, blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes!!
rawhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 9:52am
how bout a nice assymetrical mohawk? try a fine bar of blue on one side of your head at eye level.it wil draw attention more to your eyes,then put ash blonde and creamy blonde through the top.
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 4:03am
rock the mohawk, looks tite, would want to die it darker though, a blonde 'hawk would be kinda weird.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic