Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConditioning tip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carolyn B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditioning tip
    Posted: January 05 2000 at 9:55am
I just discovered a great thing for conditioning and it's free (well sort of). You know how hotels and motels put a small plastic bag in the ice bucket for a liner? I discovered they fit just right and make a great plastic cap to put over your hair when you are using a deep conditioner and need to leave it on for more than a minute or two. I am using one right now. I put Artec Moisture Pac on my hair this morning and have one of the bags over my hair and am letting it condition while I do my internet stuff this morning. Gawd I hope the Culligan man doesn't show up in the next half hour!Anyways I am now taking the plastic liners whenever we stay in a motel. We were on the road 8 nights over Christmas so I have a nice supply. I rinse them out and they are good for several times. Think I should send this one to Heloise? ha ha!

Carolyn B
Soka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2000 at 12:17am
Hi! LOL! I can picture you answering the front door with that plastic liner on your head with the hotel logo emblazoned on the front.

I usually use a shower cap to deep condition but the annoying thing about them is that those things slowly slide off my conditioner slicked head. I need something that will stay put so next time I'm in a hotel I'll remember your tip.

~*~Soka~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic