Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTIGI and/or BED HEAD products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIGI and/or BED HEAD products
    Posted: January 05 2000 at 6:21pm
I finally got the cut I've been wanting yesterday! It's a long shoulder-length with chin-length layers that swing forward and curve under. I didn't think it could be done, but Jonathan did it! I was so excited. Anyway, to make a long story longer, he used TIGI Power Trip and Hard Head from the Bed Head line, and they worked great. Has anyone used any of these or the Control Freak products? And with what kind of results? I ordered control freak in a promo pack from beautyofasite.com and the power trip gel.
frizzbe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2000 at 10:41pm
I have used the Control Freak line. I have the shampoo and conditioner as well as the serum. It all reads that it is for frizz control and straightener but I have never tried straightening my hair with it. I always get complemnts from the smell. The serum is probably the best I have ever used. Right now I seem to be having a tangle problem with my hair as I just had it dyed and highlighted not long ago and my hair is rebelling. But the conditioner works well, reminds me of the Biolage conditioner. If you like Biolage you will probably find that it works just as well. The only thing I don't like about it is how small the bottle is, only 250ml where I like the big refillable pump containers. If I didn't have more than the one conditioner I would be able to use it in a week and a half. Right now you can't tell the shampoo has ever been used and the conditioner is half done! I also have the Power trip hair gel I love it and so does my husband. It works just as well as Aveda Brillant Line on my curly hair and the price is less by more than half the price of Aveda.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic