Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWigs and classic styles..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
voiceguy@directnet.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceguy@directnet.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigs and classic styles..
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
I've known a couple women who share my fascination with visual change for it's own sake. . .for simply the fun of it. . .so, there must be that unique female in cyberspace who occasionally likes to transform with wigs and makeup . . .to explore the possibilities. . .with an accent on the elaborate or dramatic.Anyone into the classic teased, done looks?Would appreciate feedback or response. .and thanks c
Stwblnd@aol.com View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stwblnd@aol.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Yes, I myself am a big fan of the big updo's, like beehives and the like. I have long hair, past my waist, so I do more of a varation of the beehive, but nice nontheless. I like to tease it out, then wrap it up on itself and spray very well. Guess you call it my hair fetish.
Sid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
I love the classic beehive look on women.
Daria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
I must confess....even though I am a blonde...I have a red pageboy wig and a black Cleopatra wig. It definitely makes me feel totally different in each wig. Thanks for sharing. Glad someone else loves "hot" wigs on women.Daria
sid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Daria why woul you cover up your own blondeness with a wig. I love beehives and just to think that a woman with hair past her waist drives me crazy. The higher the hair the better. Big haired gals are the best. Do any of you long haired ladies out there have big ol' hair? If so please respond.
sid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Daria I love big haired women. Do you have big hair and is it long. That to me is the perfect combination. The bigger the hair the hotter the lady.
Daria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Sid...Sorry...long hair...but not big hair. I wear my hair soft and shiny.But I still love wigs.Daria
Sid View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
How long is your shiny hair?
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:14am
Do any long haired women out there like to tease out your long hair? Please reply.
hairup View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
> I've known a couple women who share my fascination> with visual change for it's own sake. . .for simply> the fun of it. . .so, there must be that unique> female in cyberspace who occasionally likes to> transform with wigs and makeup . . .to explore> the possibilities. . .with an accent on the elaborate> or dramatic.> Anyone into the classic teased, done looks?>> Would appreciate feedback or response. .and> thanks c>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic