Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair color
    Posted: August 31 2001 at 11:04pm
okay, my dark ash brown hair got bleached out by the sun this summer, so i`m putting on clairol natural instincts clove to try and get it back. ym question is, how bad will is fade? and what color will it be as it fades? it`s blonde underneath the hair dye?
I plan on putting up a picture of it on the site.
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 11:20am
i think if it fades (it shouldn`t if it`s a permenant dye), it will look fine with the blonde.

can i just say this: I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

my hair is exactly that same length, but it flips up on the bottom. grr.

i`m getting my hair cut on tuesday (i think)...so do you know exactly what long layers look like?? i can`t seem to find any pictures. eh
donnado
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2001 at 12:11pm
Reply to message: 24.655.1
hmm fading not good, but i dont want to put anything else that will lighten it mor on there...
i`m glad you liek my hair... i hate it some days... mine flips out wierd too, but i`m not cutting it again for a while so i`m just going to deal with it. if you want a good lok at layers on long heair see Practical Magic and look at Sandra Bullok`s hair.. thats what i want mine to look like
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic