Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLocation of Buns...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Avac View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Location of Buns...
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
For women who wear their hair in a bun - where is the bun usually located?
B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
When I first started growing my hair out, I started wearing my hair up in a bun on top of my head. I had to use a barrette in the back to keep it all up, but I found that a bun was the easiest way to deal with the "growouts"As my hair grew, the location of the bun started going closer to the back, first to the crown area, then to the back about an inch, maybe two from the nape. I found that wearing the bun too high hurt my head after a while. So the bun felt most comfortable for me at the back.
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I have also found that wearing my hair in a bun at the top of my head hurts after awhile, so I usually wear the bun close the the nape of my neck.
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
I am a man who thinks buns are really sexy. I like them in back, at the nape of the neck. It is fun to do intimate things when looking at a good bun. I would like to hear from ladies who wear buns. Tell me all about your bun.
JD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
I can't believe it. I have finally found a man who loves buns as much as I do. My wife wears her buns on top of her head and down low. I like the look of the a bun piled high on the head but the low buns are easier to get to. I often hug my wife from behind while she cooks dinner and bury my face in her bun so I can enjoy its sweet fragrance and softness. I, too, would love to hear more about buns.> I am a man who thinks buns are really sexy.> I like them in back, at the nape of the neck.> It is fun to do intimate things when looking at> a good bun. I would like to hear from ladies who> wear buns. Tell me all about your bun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic