Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCindy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cindy
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I have always enjoyed this hair site but I was totally blown away by the new photos of Cindy. She has gorgeous hair and is a great new addition to this site.I love the new format. Please provide more of the same in the future and I will be your fan forever.Jack in Phoenix
The best price for raw european human
hair!
http://hairseller.netfirms.com
Michael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I agree. Cindy is a real knockout. This site has never looked better. I have been telling all my friends to come and get a look at this awesome site.Michael
hjhgj
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:17am
I agree. Cindy's hair is great.David
Jonathon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
I really enjoyed the new photos of Cindy. Thanks for including the interview. It is a nice addition.Jonathon
TJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Who is Cindy? I have seen some messages about her, but not sure who she is?TJ
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Cindy is the lady of the month in the gallery.Jeff.
xoom!
Jonathon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
I was wondering if Cindy met the man of her dreams from her interview? She seems like a great lady and she is very beautiful.Thanks,Jon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic