Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAveda Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda Products
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
My wife is growing her hair long but cannot find a salon nearby that that sells Aveda products. Is there a way that I can receive a catalog and order by mail? Thank you for your help.
LHV View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Larry,If you do to the Links section we have a direct link to the Aveda site. From there you can send them email and arrange to order the products you need.I applaud your wife's interest in growing her hair long. Please let us know if we can help in any way.Regards,Karen Shelton Long Hair Video
Larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Karen,Thank you for the information on Aveda products.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Larry....You are very welcome. Let me know if you have any questions. Aveda has been my favorite product for many years.While I am always trying new products and will be adding reviews to this site.....Aveda is still my #1 favorite product.Regards,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic