Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong Silky Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Caryn (Joni) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryn (Joni) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Silky Hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Hi everyone. I want to thankk all your readers for your responses to me. For your new readers, I have knee-length light brown hair and love to hear from long hair lovers,some stories or fantasys. I love my long hair and dont know why some women cut their hair so short, isnt long hair femmine and sensuous? Love to hear for you. By the way this is my favorite place on the web, they do a great job here. Bye for now.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Dear Joni,A few years ago an old gild friend of mine use to put a non drying gel in her hair while it was still damp/wet. She simply decided she wanted more options and styles to wear. After we tried many styles, the wet look became one of her favorite because it allowed her to style her hair once in the morning and then not fuss with it the rest of the day. We spent many enjoyable hours together playing with her hair. It was a sensual turn on for both of us - whether I was washing it, combing out the tangles, trimming it for her in the antique barbers chair I bought and placed in my country home's living room loft above the fire place as the fire crackeled down below sending it's shadows dancing off the walls above or imply as she sat between my legs and I brushed it.Oh the times we had... any way, if you care to write back, I'd love to hear from you. As I mentioned above, my name is John. I live in NYC during the week and retreat to me country lake home on most weekends a few hours north of the city. I am in the advertising business and simply love both worlds the country and city life afford me. If you care to write, my e-mai address is: jmp@coxintsales.comWhat ever you decide, all the best to you. You sound like a fabulous woman.John
jp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:18am
Caryn,I'd love to share a few stories... tell me some of yours at jmp@coxintsales.com - I have to agree with you Caryn, there is nothing more sensual or erotic than a woman with long hair and a man who knows how to use its charms ;-))
brad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Any Long Hair Females intereted in hearing a very detailed Long Hair Fatasy email me back. Brad
brad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Any Long Hair Females interested in hearing a very detailed Long Hair Fantasy email me back. LgHairLvr.aol.comBrad
Jody View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Dear Caryn,Anytime you need a man to brush and comb and run his fingers through your hair for hours, just look me up. The thought of doing that would make me very happy. I am also good at washing and drying. If you have taken the time to make your hair that beautiful than I can certainly take the time to take care of it. Think about it!!
Raj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Hi Caryn, I just love long silky hair. I can happily spend days together just playing with long hair. In fact I consider a womans long silky hair the most sexiest part of her. I do have lot of fantasies that i would liketo share with you. Can u email me at rajrs98@hotmail.com, if you would be intrested in long hair fantasy exchange with me..
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
I ALSO AM A LOVER OF LONG HAIR, THE LONGER THE BETTER. SOME WOMEN, NOT MOST, LOOK OK IN SHORT BUT FOR THE MOST PART, LONG IS THE HOTTEST.
paloma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paloma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
> Any Long Hair Females intereted in hearing> a very detailed Long Hair Fatasy email me back.> Brad i would love to. my adress is ChicGinger@aol.com PS i might have already wrote you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic