Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren - astrology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JMP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen - astrology
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Karen,Do you think you might offer the names of any astologers you know & respect in NYC ??John
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
John,I have been studying astrology since I was 15 years old and have attended lots of classes and conventions. I can honestly say that I do not have any astrologers in NYC that I can recommend to you. This is not to say that there are not any good ones in NYC. Just none that I am familiar with.Are you sure you want an astrologer for a face to face reading?I do 95% of my readings by tape. ( Although I had a client fly in from Germany for a reading. That was rare.)Actually taped readings offer you a lot more for your money.Ahhh...now you will ask me why.Well taped readings almost always guarantees that you receive a very unbiased reading. This is because the astrologer is not there to watch your reactions to comments or to question you and possibly "cheat" with topics that may not be relevant to your chart.Also....unless you ask the astrologer to focus on a specific issue or problem...they will generally just tell you what jumps out at them from the chart rather than possibly missing things you need to hear that may get ignored in a face to face.I used to do only face to face readings but I discovered that a taped reading forces me to totally focus on the big picture. It also prevents me from taking physical attributes or expressions into account.I had one client who when they arrived to pick up there tape looked like a street person. However, from their chart....which I taped without ever first meeting the person...I knew they were very weathly and that money was a big factor in their life.If I had met the client for a face to face...I may have let their shabby appearance influence my knowledge of the planets and maybe would have avoided the entire discussion they needed to hear regarding finances in their life.If you are willing to try the taped route I can give you some references to some good astrologers around the country. I have two astrologers that I have used for years since I never read my own chart (just as doctors never diagnose themselves).Let me know. I will be glad to assist you with finding a good reading.Regards,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
PS.Sorry it took so long to respond. I went away fora very long weekend to play and did not have a chance to check the website until today (Monday). I wasn't trying to be rude...just out of town.Regards,Karen
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Dear Karen,I had wondered what happen to you - I’m glad to hear you were simply off having fun! I should say.... hopefully having fun - no Karen, you cured me, I no longer posses any assumptions ;-})Actually, I have really enjoyed our response back and forth. I feel a sense of comfort with you so… would you/can you do my reading? I’d like you to - though, if you’d rather not, I’ll understand (though, I may pout ;-}).Let me know what ya think?I've missed our bantering :-}Warmest regards,John
KAREN View Drop Down

John,Show me the money.........:-)Karen
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
> John,> Show me the money.........:-)> KarenDear Karen,Hmmmmm… that old adage… "show me the money" huh?If I were you, I’d say "showing the money" is a lovely idea also. Though, would you happen to have any suggestions on how one might accomplish that? Or, for that matter, would you care to elaborate on what one might receive for "showing the money?? ;-}Hmmmmm… I believe the ball seems to be in your court now ;-}May I assume that you still have my e-mail address??Well, no matter what…I hope you have a wonderful night… sleep tight!I look forward to "speaking" with you soon :-}Warmest regards,John
KAREN View Drop Down

John....I just couldn't resist. I just loved that movie Jerry McGuire. Tom Cruise is a Cancer and has a chart with some similarities. And of course Cancers are money signs. So I loved the "show me the money" theme throughout the movie.Forgive my humour. I just could not resist. I have almost as big a sense of humour as I have hair. :-)I will email you with more details. I would be glad to do your chart if you are willing to do a taped chart. I would need to find out what type of chart you want. I will make NO assumptions on that till we email. :-)Of course I could do a progression or a transit (current events) or there are other charts you may be interested in. As a Libra I hope you can make up your mind (oops...there goes my humour again.....sorry :-)Regards, Karen
Scales & Decisions ;-) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scales & Decisions ;-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Damn... you're adorable!!My chart... Hmmmmm... if possible, I'd like to know the future... maybe the next 12 to 24 months - OK?Or... you might offer a suggestion that my Libra scales could weigh ;-))Regards,John
Tom R View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:19am
Dear Karen....I agree...you sound really very wild and fun. I would love to know more about you. I saw your photos on the Gallery. I love blondes.I am a Scorpio with Moon in Scorpio. Aren't they supposed to get along great with Cancer women?I would love to hear back from you.Tom R
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> Dear Karen....> I will be turning 30 in December and would like to treat myself to one of your taped readings. What do you say? Jennifer>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic