Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlonger is better !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: longer is better !
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
would like to here from all the long haired ladies on the web, why is longer better? i am a lover of long silken tresses, and think that women who wear their hair long are the most sexiest,beautiful,attractive women in the world. most women chop off their long locks because it's to much trouble to care for. women with long manes i salute you.i love you. let me know how you feel about your crowning glory !
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> would like to here from all the long haired> ladies on the web, why is longer better? i am> a lover of long silken tresses, and think that> women who wear their hair long are the most sexiest,beautiful,attractive> women in the world. most women chop off their> long locks because it's to much trouble to care> for. women with long manes i salute you.i love> you. let me know how you feel about your crowning> glory !Thomas,Well, I am proud of my hair; I think it is beautiful and unique. I have always loved and admired long hair, and any woman who wants to grow it long, don't listen to anyone tell you you shouldn't because shorter styles are popular right now. I plan to grow my hair as long as it will grow; I would never cut it. It may require a little more work to take care of, but it is definitely worth it; I love my long hair!
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
>> Thomas,> Well, I am proud of my hair; I think it is> beautiful and unique. I have always loved and> admired long hair, and any woman who wants to> grow it long, don't listen to anyone tell you> you shouldn't because shorter styles are popular> right now. I plan to grow my hair as long as it> will grow; I would never cut it. It may require> a little more work to take care of, but it is> definitely worth it; I love my long hair! LoriIt is great to hear from you, but you failed to let us know how long your hair is now. As a lover of beautiful long hair, it would be great to hear how long yours is now. I agree, ladies with long hair have an uphill battle with almost everyone wanting them to cut it. I met a woman once who had hair to her ankles, in a braid. The comments from some of the gals around her, was do you really like it that long, it looks like too much trouble. All I could do was stare. Let us hear from you about your hair, I personally would like to hear for sure.Keep it growing,Jess
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
>> It is great to hear from you, but you failed> to let us know how long your hair is now. As a> lover of beautiful long hair, it would be great> to hear how long yours is now. I agree, ladies> with long hair have an uphill battle with almost> everyone wanting them to cut it. I met a woman> once who had hair to her ankles, in a braid. The> comments from some of the gals around her, was> do you really like it that long, it looks like> too much trouble. All I could do was stare. Let> us hear from you about your hair, I personally> would like to hear for sure.> Keep it growing,> Jess>Hi, Jess,Sure, I'll talk about my hair length; sorry I forgot to mention that! My hair is about waist length, maybe an inch or two shorter, and that is not long enough for me. I want it down to my knees...actually, I want it longer. I would like it to be as long as it will grow. But I am still happy with the hair that I have, and proud that it is long, thick and silky.Feel free to ask me anything else about my hair!Lisa:-)
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
Hi lisaGreat to hear from you about your hair. I really hope you can get it as long as you say, that would be a sight to behold. Curious though, don't you notice the looks you get when your hair is down and shining? When I see hair like that, all I can think of is what it would be like to brush it and play with it. I feel women like you, are very special and should be treated as such. I know I'm not alone in this, so enjoy your advantage and good times with your hair. Thank you for your reply, love to hear from you again. Jess>> Hi, Jess,> Sure, I'll talk about my hair length; sorry> I forgot to mention that! My hair is about waist> length, maybe an inch or two shorter, and that> is not long enough for me. I want it down to my> knees...actually, I want it longer. I would like> it to be as long as it will grow. But I am still> happy with the hair that I have, and proud that> it is long, thick and silky.> Feel free to ask me anything else about my> hair!> Lisa:-)
Lisa View Drop Down

> Hi lisa> Great to hear from you about your hair. I> really hope you can get it as long as you say,> that would be a sight to behold. Curious though,> don't you notice the looks you get when your hair> is down and shining? When I see hair like that,> all I can think of is what it would be like to> brush it and play with it. I feel women like you,> are very special and should be treated as such.> I know I'm not alone in this, so enjoy your advantage> and good times with your hair. Thank you for your> reply, love to hear from you again. JessJess,When I was in school, people would always make comments about my hair. It is naturally curly/wavy, and when people found out it wasn't a perm, they were either envious or jealous. They would suggest to me ways they would like to see me wear it; most of them wanted to see it down in it's full glory, but I seldom wore it like that because I felt it was hard to control; it is very thick. Now that I've been out of high school for about four years, it is longer than it was so there is even more of it, but I love it just the same, as I mentioned before. I find that no matter how I wear my long hair, people seem to admire it. I have always liked the attention!Lisa :-)
Jess View Drop Down

>> Jess,> When I was in school, people would always> make comments about my hair. It is naturally curly/wavy,> and when people found out it wasn't a perm, they> were either envious or jealous. They would suggest> to me ways they would like to see me wear it;> most of them wanted to see it down in it's full> glory, but I seldom wore it like that because> I felt it was hard to control; it is very thick.> Now that I've been out of high school for about> four years, it is longer than it was so there> is even more of it, but I love it just the same,> as I mentioned before. I find that no matter how> I wear my long hair, people seem to admire it.> I have always liked the attention!> Lisa :-) Lisa, It is really fun hearing about your hair and your experiences with it growing out. Naturally curly must really be something if you decide to curl it occasionally-whew, that must be a gorgious picture. Living in New Mexico, do you have any trouble with it being to hot down? I hope you continue to let know how you are doing, If you like, use my E-Mail address-tjdbatars@aol.com, or on this message board. Have fun.Jess
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:20am
> Lisa I have just read your and Jess's comments and am glad to hear that you both feel as I do. Lisa, am very happy to hear that you plan to keep your hair , as was stated previously by some others that todays styles are demanding short or even some of the trend to be shaven clean. Bald heads are not beautiful they are just sickening. God gave hair to be beautiful and sensuous , as it is on oh so few these days at least where I live. Be strong and not wrong , leave it long and as lushous as you can. Would like to hear from you at my E-mail.> Jess,> When I was in school, people would always> make comments about my hair. It is naturally curly/wavy,> and when people found out it wasn't a perm, they> were either envious or jealous. They would suggest> to me ways they would like to see me wear it;> most of them wanted to see it down in it's full> glory, but I seldom wore it like that because> I felt it was hard to control; it is very thick.> Now that I've been out of high school for about> four years, it is longer than it was so there> is even more of it, but I love it just the same,> as I mentioned before. I find that no matter how> I wear my long hair, people seem to admire it.> I have always liked the attention!> Lisa :-)
:)
thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
>> Thomas,> Well, I am proud of my hair; I think it is> beautiful and unique. I have always loved and> admired long hair, and any woman who wants to> grow it long, don't listen to anyone tell you> you shouldn't because shorter styles are popular> right now. I plan to grow my hair as long as it> will grow; I would never cut it. It may require> a little more work to take care of, but it is> definitely worth it; I love my long hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic