Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeather Channel Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weather Channel Ladies
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Does anyone have info on the recent change of hair on the weather channel on air ladies? I for years have admired Jeannetta Jones long perfect hair, and now it's much shorter. It still looks great, but who is responsible for this?
El Nino View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> Does anyone have info on the recent change> of hair on the weather channel on air ladies?> I for years have admired Jeannetta Jones long> perfect hair, and now it's much shorter. It still> looks great, but who is responsible for this?>
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Love seeing Jill Brown on the weather channel - everytime she turns her head that gorgeous head of hair swirls around her. Perfect color for her also !!!> Does anyone have info on the recent change> of hair on the weather channel on air ladies?> I for years have admired Jeannetta Jones long> perfect hair, and now it's much shorter. It still> looks great, but who is responsible for this?>
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:23am
I too have admired Jeanetta Jones' long hair for years. I would love to watch TWC just to see her beautiful long hair. I was hoping that she would just let it grow, but that was to good to be true. My wife enjoyed her hair so much that we cut a deal, she would let her hair grow if I would use hot rollers to curl it like Jeanetta's. Needless to say she got no complaints from me! Her hair is now down to the middle of her back, and I still curl it at least 3 times a week. I still like the new style that Jeanetta has, but I still miss her mid-back length hair.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic