Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLocks Of Love..Is This For Real?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Locks Of Love..Is This For Real?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Hi....I received an anonymous and what I thought was bizarre email from some person who wants me to cut my tush length hair in one hugh chunk and send it to some charity in Florida for kids.I am offended that the emailer choose not to identify themselves. I think I have heard of this Locks of Love program...but I am definitely not interested in cutting off 8 years of hair growth. I am not against helping kids or charities...but this was too weird.Has anyone else gotten this message? Who ARE these people.Constance
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Locks of Love is a legitimate organization, but there are some people out there who have no affilliation with this charity who are using it for their own purposes. Beware.:-)Dan> Hi....> I received an anonymous and what I thought> was bizarre email from some person who wants me> to cut my tush length hair in one hugh chunk and> send it to some charity in Florida for kids.> I am offended that the emailer choose not> to identify themselves. I think I have heard of> this Locks of Love program...but I am definitely> not interested in cutting off 8 years of hair> growth. I am not against helping kids or charities...but> this was too weird.> Has anyone else gotten this message? Who> ARE these people.> ConstanceRelated Link:locks of love home page
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic