Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBuying long female hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cutter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying long female hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
Long hair is beautiful, but if you are considering cutting your long hair short.....I will purchase your cut hair, value depends upon length and condition / thickness. Email me to discuss value. Thank you
Christina Tucker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Tucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
> Long hair is beautiful, but if you are considering> cutting your long hair short.....I will purchase> your cut hair, value depends upon length and condition> / thickness. Email me to discuss value. Thank> youUmm...hi, this is in regard of your message. I am considering cutting my hair and am willing to sell it to you at a good price. My hair is about down to the middle of my back and is really thick and is in great condition. If you really want to buy my hair from me, I'd be more than willing to sell it to you...How much do you want for it?ChristyPS- Please email me back and give me your response at my email address. Thanks!
DAVID WILLIAMS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVID WILLIAMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
I HAVE A LARGE QUANITY OF HAIR FROM 6" - 30" WILL SELL/BUY DAVE WILLIAMS 253-833-2456> Long hair is beautiful, but if you are considering> cutting your long hair short.....I will purchase> your cut hair, value depends upon length and condition> / thickness. Email me to discuss value. Thank> you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic