Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong hair beauties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raj View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair beauties
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
According to me any woman with long silky hair is a real beauty and its always a wonderful experience to look and admire long silky hair (let alone touching and feeling it). I for one can have my ultimate fantasies with just a beautiful long hair. I was wondering if I would come across any such long hair beauties who would like to be in touch with me through emails, to share experiences, fantasies, views etc. ( just about anything, as the very fact that it's a long hair lady who is in touch with me, is itself an exciting thing to happen.Do long hair women too enjoy their hair been played with and admired so much by men and what do they think of such men.. just wondering..My email address is raj_stud@yahoo.com
T-bone View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
AMEN> According to me any woman with long silky> hair is a real beauty and its always a wonderful> experience to look and admire long silky hair> (let alone touching and feeling it). I for one> can have my ultimate fantasies with just a beautiful> long hair. I was wondering if I would come across> any such long hair beauties who would like to> be in touch with me through emails, to share experiences,> fantasies, views etc. ( just about anything, as> the very fact that it's a long hair lady who is> in touch with me, is itself an exciting thing> to happen.> Do long hair women too enjoy their hair been> played with and admired so much by men and what> do they think of such men.. just wondering..> My email address is raj_stud@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic