Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPantene Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pantene Pics
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
This past summer, I came across a website, which featured a ton of pictures from the Pantene Shampoo TV commercials. Anyone know the address of this site, or if it's still up and running? Thanks.
David M Squires
Gregg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:21am
> This past summer, I came across a website,> which featured a ton of pictures from the Pantene> Shampoo TV commercials. Anyone know the address> of this site, or if it's still up and running?> Thanks. Hi I Saw The Same Site That You Did With The Pictures But When I Tried To Go There Recently I Noticed It Was Gone. I Think It Has Benn Taken Down Either By The Server Or The Guy Who Ran It. I Hope It Comes Back Some How From Some body But I Dont Know If It Will. Hope This Answers You Question. Gregg
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:22am
> This past summer, I came across a website,> which featured a ton of pictures from the Pantene> Shampoo TV commercials. Anyone know the address> of this site, or if it's still up and running?> Thanks.Pantene's legal folks blew him off. :-(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic