Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreat site update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TBone View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great site update
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
Just had the chance to view the updated location and must say it's terrific,makes an individual appreciate the time and effort you put into it.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
> Just had the chance to view the updated location> and must say it's terrific,makes an individual> appreciate the time and effort you put into it.KEEP> UP THE GOOD WORK.Thanks,It is hard work, but its all worth it if we can increase the number of people out there with long healthy hair.Jeff & Karen
xoom!
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:24am
> Thanks,> It is hard work, but its all worth it if> we can increase the number of people out there> with long healthy hair.> Jeff & KarenI want to say you've greatly helped me, and inspired me in my decision to let my hair grow as long as possible (healthily of course!). Right now it's 22 inches (and growing!) Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic