Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy hair grows so slow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My hair grows so slow
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
My hair is a just almost to the middle of my back, but it's taken years to get there. I would like it to grow past my waist. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to make my hair grow quicker?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
Hi Veronica --There are many things that affect hair growth. I found myself in a similar situation where my hair just wouldn't get any longer. I was told by many that it was my hair care routine. I was using hair dryers and hot rollers which would cause my hair to become brittle and break. So any growth that I had covered what was broken off -- making it look like my hair had stopped growing. I stopped using the hair dryer and hotrollers daily (only now use them once in a blue moon) I let my hair dry naturally and take very good care of it. I have noticed a drastric improvement and its finally gotten past that mid-back length and I'm only a couple inches from my waist. I have also started taking vitamins for hair, but I'm not sure what affect if any this is having on my hair, but it can't hurt.I hope this helps.Deb
Sarge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
> My hair is a just almost to the middle of> my back, but it's taken years to get there. I> would like it to grow past my waist. Does anybody> have any suggestions on how to make my hair grow> quicker?Veronica, I am not a hair expert in anyway but patience is the best medicine for hair growth. Just stick with it and it will grow. And speaking for most of us men, please dont go looking for any scissors, we love it long.Sarge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic