Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedImportant Notice - Please Read.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Important Notice - Please Read.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
Karen & I (Jeff), your webmasters, want to share with all of our valued visitors some news about exciting changes here at The Hair Boutique. Over the next couple of weeks you will notice some dramatic changes. To start off The Hair Boutique is ending its association with The Long Hair Video Series and Jim Butchée. Let me assure you that this will result in some very positive changes to this website. Karen & I have a strong desire to turn this site into the most exciting and valuable Hair Care resource on the internet. To this end we will be adding many new and exciting features to this site. Please stay tuned as we make these changes.Jeff.
xoom!
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
> Karen & I (Jeff), your webmasters, want> to share with all of our valued visitors some> news about exciting changes here at The Hair Boutique.> Over the next couple of weeks you will notice> some dramatic changes. To start off The Hair Boutique> is ending its association with The Long Hair Video> Series and Jim Butchée. Let me assure you that> this will result in some very positive changes> to this website. Karen & I have a strong desire> to turn this site into the most exciting and valuable> Hair Care resource on the internet. To this end> we will be adding many new and exciting features> to this site. Please stay tuned as we make these> changes.> Jeff.> I am excited about the new changes coming to the website. I was wondering, however, if Studio B will have its own website to order videos and brushes, etc., or how would I go about doing that in the future? Thanks.
Clare
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
I really don't know what Jim Butchée has planned. It's my understanding that he is less than enthusiastic about using the internet to market his products. As to the future, Karen & I are searching the world for new, interesting and quality hair care products to offer our visitors. So don't be surprise if we offer our own line of brushes and picks as well as videos.Stay tuned...Jeff.
xoom!
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:26am
> Karen & I (Jeff), your webmasters, want> to share with all of our valued visitors some> news about exciting changes here at The Hair Boutique.> Over the next couple of weeks you will notice> some dramatic changes. To start off The Hair Boutique> is ending its association with The Long Hair Video> Series and Jim Butchée. Let me assure you that> this will result in some very positive changes> to this website. Karen & I have a strong desire> to turn this site into the most exciting and valuable> Hair Care resource on the internet. To this end> we will be adding many new and exciting features> to this site. Please stay tuned as we make these> changes.> Jeff.>Jeff,I am looking forward to any new features and products you plan to add to The Hair Boutique. I'm sure you and Karen will do a great job, as always! Just wanted to let you know.Lisa :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic