Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLong hair and color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair and color
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
I am trying to grow my hair, but at about 30% gray I need to color it. My hair is down to my lower back, with very few splits. It grows rather slowly (I will try the moon phase advice) so I only get trims about twice a year. Anyone have advice on what type of haircolor to use? I am only in my early 30s and I have dark brown hair. I have no idea how long my hair will actually grow, and just want it to be the best it can be. Thank you. :-) Marian
Wendell Dodd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell Dodd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:27am
> I am trying to grow my hair, but at about> 30% gray I need to color it. My hair is down to> my lower back, with very few splits. It grows> rather slowly (I will try the moon phase advice)> so I only get trims about twice a year. Anyone> have advice on what type of haircolor to use?> I am only in my early 30s and I have dark brown> hair. I have no idea how long my hair will actually> grow, and just want it to be the best it can be.> Thank you. :-) MarianMarian...I think ladies with long hair are very attractive. I have always been interested in ladies with long. One of favorite things to do when I am with a lady with long hair is to brush it and play with it. Love to do that! Do you enjoy such pampering and attention? Does that relax you? I can do that and would do that for hours and hours. Even shampoo the hair!Would love to hear from you.....wendelld@bellsouth.netHave a great day!Wendell
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:28am
Hello.. I also have graying hair that I have tried to color. I found Clairol's Natural Insticts to be a good on the market color. If you want to keep your hair nice you may want to go to the salon so the experts can take care of it for you. I have decided to just let mine go gray..it's a great color of silver mixed in and with the front feathered, it doesn't look bad at all. I know alot of people would shutter to think of gray in their hair but my hair grows so fast, I was coloring it every week almost to hide the roots.. That was too much like work.. Good luck.. Cheryl> I am trying to grow my hair, but at about> 30% gray I need to color it. My hair is down to> my lower back, with very few splits. It grows> rather slowly (I will try the moon phase advice)> so I only get trims about twice a year. Anyone> have advice on what type of haircolor to use?> I am only in my early 30s and I have dark brown> hair. I have no idea how long my hair will actually> grow, and just want it to be the best it can be.> Thank you. :-) Marian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic