Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAveda brushes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda brushes
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Hi Clare....I have looked at the Aveda brushes and I think they are good. Here is a little trick I learned on how to determine if a brush will rip and tear your hair....If the brush has the thick knobs at the ends of each brush spoke...it will probably tear your hair. If you have a Battalia brush you will notice that they do not have the knobs. I am always on the lookout for a good brush that is as good as the Battalia. I think Aveda may be really good.Another thing to look at is how soft the brush spokes are. If the brush has really stiff or scratchy spokes...you can bet it will tear your hair. I have actually looked at different brush spokes through a microscope and can see the difference.I would recommend the Aveda brush and I will probably purchase one myself as a test. I love Battalia but I also have a huge number of them.Thanks for mentioning this new brush.Regards,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Has anyone out there tried the Aveda brushes, and if so, what do you think about them? A local salon sells a paddle brush and also a smaller sized one and they seem to be comparably priced to the Battalia brush. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic