Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedArtec?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artec?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
What is Artec and what does it do?Thanks,Jess
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:29am
Hi,Artec is a color protecting shampoo used to help maintain color and prevent fading.Here is the current press on what Artec does:It is a known fact that color washes out of hair. The use of PH balanced shampoo, because of its active cleansing ingredients, remove color. The same holds true with conditioners. The conditioning agents deposit within the cortical fibers of the hair. When rinsed out, color molecules get carried out with the conditioning agents, additionally removing color.ARTec created the first PH balanced color enhancing shampoo and color moisturizer conditioner for hair color fade prevention. The products are designed to be used as the ultimate system to prevent the hair from losing color.The ARTec Color Enhancing Shampoos are a botanical blend of plant-derived cleansers and natural plant and flowers extracts. They have been scientifically and creatively formulated to provide excellent cleansing while compensating for haircolor fade and oxidation by depositing the right amount of color. This cleansing system normalizes hair and scalp and provides optimum body while enhancing color.The ARTec Color Moisturizers are a blend of vegetable and plant- based ingredients with a moisturizing humectant. low ph color sealing base to add color, compensating for haircolor fade and oxidation, and to moisturize and bodify. They have been developed to be used with ARTec Color Enhancing Shampoo for superior color hold and double protectant against color loss."To order go to the URL listed at the bottom. Artec is available for blondes, redheads and brunettes.Good luck.KarenPS. Keep checking the articles section. I am working on a new article that compares all the various color shampoos and enhancers like Artec and Aveda's color shampoos.Related Link:Artec Color Moisturizers
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Yasmine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
Hi.. I have natural black hair, and I want a blue or violet colour shampoo, to give my hair that really deep blue-black colour. Woula ARTec or aveda work for me? thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic