Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHAIR COLOR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Janet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR COLOR
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
I'M 43 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DARK BROWN HAIR. I'VE REALLY STARTED TO GRAY ON TOP THE PASTED YEAR. I WANT IT TO STAY DARK, BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK TO DARK. I'M TOLD BY ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT I DON'T LOOK MY AGE AND I'M PROUD OF THAT. BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK OVER DONE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST COLOR FOR ME TO USE.THANK YOU,JANET
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
Hi Janet...You have several options. You can use some of the new color shampoos that will diminish the appearance of the gray without totally eliminating it. Aveda has Black Malva which will darken your hair...without totally eliminating the gray.If you want to read a lot of great information about coloring your hair...whether permanent, semi-permanent or demi coloring.....check out the URL at the bottom. This page has a lot of great tips on hair coloring.Good luck.KarenRelated Link:Salon Web
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic