Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTangles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangles
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
Hi,Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about chronic tangles? Within about 10 minutes after combing my hair it's tangled again. I've tried Aveda, Paul Mitchell and many other different shampoos and conditioners and they all seem to produce about the same results. My hair is mid-back length, somewhat fine in texture, but quite thick in quantity. I do blowdry my hair and use a comb not a brush to style it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.Thanks John
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:30am
Hi,First thing to try is a heavy duty wash out conditioner like Aveda's Curressence. It will make your hair very soft and less likely to tangle. Then if you do your final rinse with cool to cold water, this seals the hair shaft and will help prevent tangles. Finally, try Aveda's Curressence spray which helps with tangles.ORTry the Phytologie Leave In conditioning creme #7 or #9. A tiny dab will work and will make your hair soft.ORTry "Jungle Care Detangler" which is a conditioning, leave-in spray detangler designed for aily use. It relies on Pro Vitamin B5 to moisture dry, damaged hair, and it contains UVA and UVB sunscreens to protect your hair from damaging rays. I have seen this detangler work on the most tangled hair around.Jungle Care is advertised for Kids...but trust me...lots of adults use it too. I have tried it...it works.I also like Aveda's Elixer leave in conditioner...it keeps my hair tangle free all day.Good LuckKaren
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic