Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Now - Great Hair Mag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Now - Great Hair Mag
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:33am
Recently I have been getting a lot of email asking what magazines I read that are related to hair topics. I try to read every magazine I can find that has a good hair section or offer good overall beauty tips.One of my favorite Hair magazines is Hair Now which is published in London. Sometimes I have a hard time finding the magazine and then when I do find it it is very expensive in US Dollars. But it is fantastic and worth every penny.If you see it on the newstands, check it out. Hair Now is published by Style Publishing, 109-110 Bolsover Street, London W1P 7HF. Tel: 0171 436 9766. Fax: 0171 436 9957.The May/June issue has the latest hot hair trends, a section on radiant redheads and fringe frenzy tips, to name a few of the great articles.Enjoy!Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Buddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:33am
I agree, I too purchase "Hair Now", its available in my area, but the price is quite high, but the quality of pictures are great... I recommend it also. Buddy http://www.magma.ca/~buddy> Recently I have been getting a lot of email> asking what magazines I read that are related> to hair topics. I try to read every magazine I> can find that has a good hair section or offer> good overall beauty tips.> One of my favorite Hair magazines is Hair> Now which is published in London. Sometimes I> have a hard time finding the magazine and then> when I do find it it is very expensive in US Dollars.> But it is fantastic and worth every penny.> If you see it on the newstands, check it> out. Hair Now is published by Style Publishing,> 109-110 Bolsover Street, London W1P 7HF. Tel:> 0171 436 9766. Fax: 0171 436 9957.> The May/June issue has the latest hot hair> trends, a section on radiant redheads and fringe> frenzy tips, to name a few of the great articles.>> Enjoy!> Karen
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:34am
> Recently I have been getting a lot of email> asking what magazines I read that are related> to hair topics. I try to read every magazine I> can find that has a good hair section or offer> good overall beauty tips.> One of my favorite Hair magazines is Hair> Now which is published in London. Sometimes I> have a hard time finding the magazine and then> when I do find it it is very expensive in US Dollars.> But it is fantastic and worth every penny.> If you see it on the newstands, check it> out. Hair Now is published by Style Publishing,> 109-110 Bolsover Street, London W1P 7HF. Tel:> 0171 436 9766. Fax: 0171 436 9957.> The May/June issue has the latest hot hair> trends, a section on radiant redheads and fringe> frenzy tips, to name a few of the great articles.>> Enjoy!> KarenDear Karen,Hi! I have been visiting this site since last summer, which means I've been with you since before The Hair Boutique became known as The Hair Boutique! I have always loved this sight, and I love the changes you have made. I have not yet found a web site about hair that even comes close to this one. I have a question about the magazine Hair Now. Do you know if they have a web page? Also, do you know of any sites which sell George Michael hair products? Thanks!Lisa :-)
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:34am
>Hi Lisa,Hair Now does not have a web site. I have written to them and have not heard back. I sent email to the editor but I am not sure if they received it.Most of the hair magazines that I love and read every month are not on the web which is sad because a lot of the fashion magazines are there now (Cosmo, Self and several others).Thanks for all your nice compliments about the site. Jeff and I try very hard to make this a great hair place.As far as buying George Michaels products, the original George Michael Salon is in New York on Madison Avenue and is owned by a former protege of George by the name of Maria.You can buy all the George Michael products from that salon. I think you can also buy them from Crystal Wells shop in California.I will try to get the phone numbers of URLs for you and post them on this site.Good luck.Karen> Dear Karen,> Hi! I have been visiting this site since> last summer, which means I've been with you since> before The Hair Boutique became known as The Hair> Boutique! I have always loved this sight, and> I love the changes you have made. I have not yet> found a web site about hair that even comes close> to this one. I have a question about the magazine> Hair Now. Do you know if they have a web page?> Also, do you know of any sites which sell George> Michael hair products? Thanks!> Lisa :-)
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic