Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Hair Was Not Cut - Still Long

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Hair Was Not Cut - Still Long
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:34am
Hi,You will see a post from a "Karen" who uses my email address.This is not me....Karen Shelton.....the Webmaster of Hair Boutique. My hair is still long, I plan on never cutting it, and I am wondering why this other Karen would use my email address.The other Karen may have had her hair cut, but I did not.Sorry if this upset anyone.Karen Shelton Webmaster Hair Boutique
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:34am
> Karen, That was an awful trick the fake "Karen" played on us all and especially on you. Is there anything you can do to punish people who steal e-mail addresses? I'm afraid I don't know much about Internet law, but maybe you can report it to someone.Anyway, on a happier note, I wanted to tell everyone on this site the following: my husband and I are moving to Southern Ohio... just bought a house with about five acres... like a farm! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have never seen more beautiful long hair in my life than down in Southern Ohio! It's so great! Women are definitely not victims of fashion there and many have hair to their waist and beyond. I'm really psyched because there definitely won't be any pressure for me to cut my hair... quite the contrary!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:35am
Hi Jen,Thanks for the kind words. Congrats on your move to Southern Ohio. I have a good friend who grew up in that part of the Midwest and he said it is gorgeous. It is great to hear about all the beautiful hair. You will have to send us some photos sometime. :-)It is refreshing to hear that the women are not fashion slaves and wear their hair any way they want to.Keep us all informed of your progress and when you get settled.Thanks again for your support.:-)Karen Shelton (The Real One)>> Anyway, on a happier note, I wanted to tell> everyone on this site the following: my husband> and I are moving to Southern Ohio... just bought> a house with about five acres... like a farm!> Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have never> seen more beautiful long hair in my life than> down in Southern Ohio! It's so great! Women are> definitely not victims of fashion there and many> have hair to their waist and beyond. I'm really> psyched because there definitely won't be any> pressure for me to cut my hair... quite the contrary!>
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic