Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp!!I lost my EFALOCK Pick!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!I lost my EFALOCK Pick!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:41am
I lost my pick and I want to get another, maybe a couple, soon. I got my last one through Studio B. Do they still sell them or can some recommend another source. Thanks.
Clare
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:41am
Clare,Based on what a very reliable source told me last week.....I am not sure if Studio B still carries the picks. My sources did tell me that they are no longer an Aveda Concepts Salon and now endores the Abba hair care line. So they have changed a lot of the products they used to carry.I can recommend some other sources for picks. I found several great hair picks at Ultra3, The Beauty Store and Cosmetics Plus. I also recently found an awesome 100% Boar's Bristle brush at a good price.As far as picks go, just make sure that the pick teeth are smooth and will not rip the hair. That is the key. I have been trying several different picks and actually like some of the picks made by Goody. You can buy them at any grocery store chain. Just make sure the teeth are smooth.If you can not find one you like, send me a private email and I will personally help you get a good pick.We are currently working on finding good brushes and picks to sell on Hair Boutique.As far as brushes go.............. I have personally contacted Battalia about selling their brushes here at Hair Boutique but I was very disappointed at their...well...shall we say...less then helpful attitude.Jeff and I are currently negotiating with other brush companies that make equal if not better brushes to sell here at Hair Boutique. In some cases the brushes are good and very competitive pricewise.As you know....neither Jeff nor I will endorse any hair product that we have not first used on our hair and believe is good quality and a fair price.Karen> I lost my pick and I want to get another,> maybe a couple, soon. I got my last one through> Studio B. Do they still sell them or can some> recommend another source. Thanks.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:42am
Hi Clare,Today I went to three different beauty stores in Dallas and I found a "hair friendly" type of pick that I personally use. It is not Efalock, but it is good and has smooth teethe. I like mine. So I bought you one and if you email me your address I will send it to you...my compliments.:-)Karen> I lost my pick and I want to get another,> maybe a couple, soon. I got my last one through> Studio B. Do they still sell them or can some> recommend another source. Thanks.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic