Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAromatherapy & Thinning Hair - Karen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aromatherapy & Thinning Hair - Karen
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
Karen or anyone,I am in my 40s & having hormonal shifts. I heard a woman at the health food store tell another woman that aromatherapy and homeopathy can help with thinning hair on women & general hair loss in women.If you know anything about this, please let me now. I am hoping someone can help me with this.I am really depressed about this part of my hormonal changes. Help!Julie
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
Hi Julie,Yes...aromatherapy and homeopathy MAY in some cases help with thinning hair related to hormones. For aromatherapy try putting 3-4 drops of cedarwood or rosemary, bay, clary sage or ylang ylang in a tablespoon of olive oil. Rub into the hair the night before shampooing.For homeopathy...try Kali carb for dry, falling hair of sepia which is associated with hormones. If you can consult with a homeopathic physician about your hormonal hair loss problems...this would be best.Vitamin E and EFAs will also help restore some hair problems with hormonal connections.Hope that helped.Karen> Karen or anyone,> I am in my 40s & having hormonal shifts.> I heard a woman at the health food store tell> another woman that aromatherapy and homeopathy> can help with thinning hair on women & general> hair loss in women.> If you know anything about this, please let> me now. I am hoping someone can help me with this.>> I am really depressed about this part of> my hormonal changes. Help!> Julie
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
Karen,Where would someone purchase the aromatherapy and the homeopathy? I am very interested in trying this. I have heard great things about aromatherapy.Sandy> Hi Julie,> Yes...aromatherapy and homeopathy MAY in> some cases help with thinning hair related to> hormones. For aromatherapy try putting 3-4 drops> of cedarwood or rosemary, bay, clary sage or ylang> ylang in a tablespoon of olive oil. Rub into the> hair the night before shampooing.> For homeopathy...try Kali carb for dry, falling> hair of sepia which is associated with hormones.> If you can consult with a homeopathic physician> about your hormonal hair loss problems...this> would be best.> Vitamin E and EFAs will also help restore> some hair problems with hormonal connections.>> Hope that helped.> Karen
BaldSandra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic