Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat Do You Think..Men's Photos Too

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Do You Think..Men's Photos Too
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:47am
Hello,I have a question and I also hope to get others to comment so I thought this board was the best place to post.First let me say that this is an awesome hair site. I have read all the tips, articles and book reviews and learned so much about hair. I have "lurked" on Hair Talk and learned even more. I love the Gallery.Here is my question. Why are there no male photos in your Gallery or anywhere on the site (except Jeff's photos of his long hair on the contact page). I am a straight male who wants to grow my short hair longer. But I want to see some good male hair styles in the process.Would it be appropriate to have male hair photos in the Gallery as well as the women's? It would help me a lot.I go to Victor's board and it is great, but I need photos of short and medium length styles to get me to a longer place.What do you all think? I know you are a group of caring people who will give my your honest opinions.Thanks,Jon
Sarah K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
I would personally love it if men's hair styles were added to the Gallery. After all, this is a hair site. If not in the Gallery, maybe a special section.Just my thoughts.Sarah K.> Hello,> I have a question and I also hope to get> others to comment so I thought this board was> the best place to post.> First let me say that this is an awesome> hair site. I have read all the tips, articles> and book reviews and learned so much about hair.> I have "lurked" on Hair Talk and learned> even more. I love the Gallery.> Here is my question. Why are there no male> photos in your Gallery or anywhere on the site> (except Jeff's photos of his long hair on the> contact page). I am a straight male who wants> to grow my short hair longer. But I want to see> some good male hair styles in the process.> Would it be appropriate to have male hair> photos in the Gallery as well as the women's?> It would help me a lot.> I go to Victor's board and it is great, but> I need photos of short and medium length styles> to get me to a longer place.> What do you all think? I know you are a group> of caring people who will give my your honest> opinions.> Thanks,> Jon
Sarah
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
Ooooo, I want to vote yes on this too! Why not? Many sites are gender specific, but Hair Boutique feels so much more inclusive than that, maybe the guys should get some exposure as well! I bet you get some responses to this one!Best wishes to all!Dawn
Thomas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
A big yes from me. I feel dorky taking a woman's hair mag into the hairstylist..but sometimes that is the only examples I can find.Thomas>> Ooooo, I want to vote yes on this too! Why> not? Many sites are gender specific, but Hair> Boutique feels so much more inclusive than that,> maybe the guys should get some exposure as well!> I bet you get some responses to this one!> Best wishes to all!> Dawn
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
As a guy who is starting to grow his hair out once more and is looking for style ideas I give a big thumbs up too.However, I have to confess that I much prefer looking at the great pics of beautiful women with long hair than guys - so maybe a separate section and not to the exclusion of more pics of women please :-)Paul
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:48am
Hi all!Stay tuned... I hope I'm not stealing Karen's thunder here (I'm sorry Karen if I am!), but I think Karen *may* choose to post a picture of me somewhere on the site in the not-too-distant future...(?)Dave(please note I have a new e-mail address)
David M Squires
Mellissa K View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mellissa K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:49am
Very kewl Dave.Bring on the men's photos.I vote YES for adding them to the Gallery.Mellissa> Hi all!> Stay tuned... I hope I'm not stealing Karen's> thunder here (I'm sorry Karen if I am!), but I> think Karen *may* choose to post a picture of> me somewhere on the site in the not-too-distant> future...(?)> Dave> (please note I have a new e-mail address)>>
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:50am
I vote yes too. I hope Karen and Jeff add men's photos to the Gallery. For two reasons, to help the men get ideas for new styles and for us ladies to look at the great looking guys.Angela> Very kewl Dave.> Bring on the men's photos.> I vote YES for adding them to the Gallery.>> Mellissa
Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:50am
I agree that this is a good idea. I hate trying to explain what I want to a stylist who thinks I'm nuts.Don> I vote yes too. I hope Karen and Jeff add> men's photos to the Gallery. For two reasons,> to help the men get ideas for new styles and for> us ladies to look at the great looking guys.> Angela
Don
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic