Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat Gel To Use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Connie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Gel To Use?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:52am
I got my hair cut really short and want to "spike" up the front. I tried mousse but that was too soft. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good gel that will make my hair stiff enough to spike up?I have never done this before and I like my cut, just don't know how to spike it up.connie
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 1:52am
Hi Connie,Try Aveda's Flax Seed/Aloe gel. If that doesn't make your hair really stiff, I don't know what will. Aveda's Confixer is not nearly as stiff, but I use it to get lift and volume on my bangs.Hope that helps.Karen> I got my hair cut really short and want to> "spike" up the front. I tried mousse> but that was too soft. Does anyone have a suggestion> for a good gel that will make my hair stiff enough> to spike up?> I have never done this before and I like> my cut, just don't know how to spike it up.> connie
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic