Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this stinks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anaturalwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaturalwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this stinks
    Posted: December 30 2002 at 1:21am
From another message board:

I visited the hairboutique.com messageboards to post about a new hair growth supplement, only to find out they DELETED ALL OF MY MESSAGES AND locked me out of the message boards, what is up with that site????? Has anyone ever experienced any problems with hairboutique before? OH well, I just though I`d let everyone know.

Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 1:49am
Hi! Were your messages deleted on or right after the 25th? There were some problems with punk hackers trying to destroy this lovely site, and unfortunately a bunch of threads & posts got lost. Maybe that`s what happened. I can`t imagine them just shutting you down like that.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by anaturalwave anaturalwave wrote:

From another message board:

I visited the hairboutique.com messageboards to post about a new hair growth supplement that has almost the ***EXACT** ingredients as viviscal (I got 1 inch a month of hairgrowth with viviscal) only to find out they DELETED ALL OF MY MESSAGES AND locked me out of the message boards, what is up with that site????? OH well, I just though I`d let everyone know.

You SPAMMED our message boards, thats what you did inappropriately. Even this message that you posted is your attempt to SPAM in disguise.

Commercial posts are not allowed on HairBoutique.com message boards. We are very clear about this and we do this to protect our visitors whom we do not want subjected to commercial messages on the boards. We want our visitors to have as much commerical free messageboard time as possible.

For the record you posted your SPAM messages on every board and kept posting even after we deleted the messages. We locked you out because you posted many many times even after we deleted them and asked you to stop.

To top it off you posted under fake names and e-mail addresses. Many different fake names and many fake email addresses.

We would be happy to talk to you about possible advertising opourtunities on HairBoutique.com.

HairBoutique.com has been attacked by similar spammers and hackers on a regular basis that do exactly as you tried to do. It is amazing that you would have the nerve to post how you have been wronged and your message deleted when you are the one that was trying to damage our boards with blatant spamming and trouble making.

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic