Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDoes anyone's hair look like this???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone's hair look like this???
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:02am
Hi! I'm new here. So I hope you don't mind that I have a couple questions today. Here it goes-- Does anyone out there have hair that looks like Pamela Anderson (You know, how she looked on Baywatch)? Here's what I'm wondering-a) What kind of cut did she have b)how do you style fine hair into her Baywatch look? and c) how do you get her color of hair? (suggestions of products and colors would be REALLY appreciated) Thanks guys!!! I'm really going to love this site!!!
Carolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:02am
Welcome.Pam Anderson's hair is colored blonde in a two step process where the color is first completely stripped (lifted) from her hair and then very light blonde color applied to the hair. She has her hair slightly layered in the front for the bangs although she is going to a new look that is softer, longer and darker blonde for her new TV series in the fall.Carolyn> Hi! I'm new here. So I hope you don't mind> that I have a couple questions today. Here it> goes-- Does anyone out there have hair that looks> like Pamela Anderson (You know, how she looked> on Baywatch)? Here's what I'm wondering-a) What> kind of cut did she have b)how do you style fine> hair into her Baywatch look? and c) how do you> get her color of hair? (suggestions of products> and colors would be REALLY appreciated) Thanks> guys!!! I'm really going to love this site!!!>
Carolyn M. Bender
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic