Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo Cher....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Cher....
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:03am
Hi Cher,Thanks for sharing your photos and hair story.I have read several of your posts and noticed that you mention Aveda, Nature's Gate (which Dawn uses) and Artec. Are you mixing them up or using one and then the other. What is your current hair care routine with products?Thanks again.Carolyn
Carolyn M. Bender
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:03am
Hello.. When I first found this site, I was using alot of different products.. mainly Biolage, Aussie and some Clariol Shimmering lights. I needed something tho to really help my hair as I have had alot of environmental damage the past few years. After reading the raves about Aveda, I went out and bought the Shampure and the Curessence. Which did the trick for me. I also have found that Nature's Gate Herbal is a big hit. It actually softens my hair just as well as Aveda. The smell of the Herbal Conditioner is more attractive to me also. I do not mix them up but I do switch back and forth with matching shampoo and condtioners. I also recently tried the Artec Smoothing and it is a very good product also. I always follow every washing session with a big jug of distilled water, to make sure all minerals are off my hair. Since it's been so warm lately, I have been storing my jugs outside on the deck.. they are nice and warm when I go to use them when we have 99 degree temps!! I also use the Aveda beautifying oil..as a pre-conditioner once a month. I use Curessence as a deep conditioner once a month..that way every 2 weeks I am doing a deep conditioning treatment. It's keeping my hair in great shape. I am going to try Nature's Gate on my hair for extended times to see what it will do. I am very impressed with Nature's Gate. best regards..Cher> Hi Cher,> Thanks for sharing your photos and hair story.>> I have read several of your posts and noticed> that you mention Aveda, Nature's Gate (which Dawn> uses) and Artec. Are you mixing them up or using> one and then the other. What is your current hair> care routine with products?> Thanks again.> Carolyn
Carolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:04am
Hi Cher,Thanks for sharing your hair care routine.By the way, I told several of my friends about your photos and they really appreciate your story. I know very few woman that haven't gone throught some hair trauma, but most are unwilling to share their story as you have done.Thanks again.Have a great weekend.Carolyn> Hello.. When I first found this site, I was> using alot of different products.. mainly Biolage,> Aussie and some Clariol Shimmering lights. I needed> something tho to really help my hair as I have> had alot of environmental damage the past few> years. After reading the raves about Aveda, I> went out and bought the Shampure and the Curessence.> Which did the trick for me. I also have found> that Nature's Gate Herbal is a big hit. It actually> softens my hair just as well as Aveda. The smell> of the Herbal Conditioner is more attractive to> me also. I do not mix them up but I do switch> back and forth with matching shampoo and condtioners.> I also recently tried the Artec Smoothing and> it is a very good product also. I always follow> every washing session with a big jug of distilled> water, to make sure all minerals are off my hair.> Since it's been so warm lately, I have been storing> my jugs outside on the deck.. they are nice and> warm when I go to use them when we have 99 degree> temps!! I also use the Aveda beautifying oil..as> a pre-conditioner once a month. I use Curessence> as a deep conditioner once a month..that way every> 2 weeks I am doing a deep conditioning treatment.> It's keeping my hair in great shape. I am going> to try Nature's Gate on my hair for extended times> to see what it will do. I am very impressed with> Nature's Gate. best regards..Cher
Carolyn M. Bender
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic