Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedScented Shampoo?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krysta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krysta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scented Shampoo?!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:06am
I am looking for a good scented shampoo. Each time I buy a bottle, it smells great in the shower, but after I blow dry it, the smell has disappeared. I do not like this disappearing act and I want my shampoo to outlast me for one. Does anyone knoew of any good ones? Please?! (Conditioners would be great, also...)
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:06am
I know people are thinking.. here goes Cher again.. Aveda and Nature's Gate.. ta da.. you got it. I must say again that the Orginial Herbal Condtioner of Nature's Gate will linger quite awhile.. mine has lasted between shampoo's. Dawn has also mentioned this and I have also experienced it. Nature's Gate herbal smells better than Aveda also.. to me anyway.. it's of course, a personal opinion.. Aveda is great too if you like that form of scent. Cher> I am looking for a good scented shampoo.> Each time I buy a bottle, it smells great in the> shower, but after I blow dry it, the smell has> disappeared. I do not like this disappearing act> and I want my shampoo to outlast me for one. Does> anyone knoew of any good ones? Please?! (Conditioners> would be great, also...)>
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:06am
Well I will tell you that people can smell the Aveda on my hair for hours. This is a woman where I work that about once a week will go by and say....Aveda Shampure and Cherry Almond Bark or Aveda Chamomile and Curessence.The ARTec Kiwi has a very strong aroma. A male friend of mine loved the shampoo but thought the aroma was way too much.Hope that helps.Also...Natures Gate smells great but I have not used it on my hair yet (but I believe Cher since she really trys all these things.).Good luck.Karen> I know people are thinking.. here goes Cher> again.. Aveda and Nature's Gate.. ta da.. you> got it. I must say again that the Orginial Herbal> Condtioner of Nature's Gate will linger quite> awhile.. mine has lasted between shampoo's. Dawn> has also mentioned this and I have also experienced> it. Nature's Gate herbal smells better than Aveda> also.. to me anyway.. it's of course, a personal> opinion.. Aveda is great too if you like that> form of scent. Cher
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic