Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Spray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Spray
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:11am
What kinds of hairspray do you recommend? I don't want to put anything on that's bad for my hair, but I want to use hair spray.
Andrea
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:12am
Hi Andrea,I personally like Aveda Witch Hazel hairspray. It's light and comes out of the hair easily. Lately, my corner of the US is all out of the pump bottles of Witch Hazel hairspray, so I finally found a store (thank you Trade Secret) that had the Witch Hazel hairspray, but in their big, death-wielding, metal can. It's supposed to be an aerosol that is friendly to the ozone/environment. It cost a pretty penny, but after having unsuccessful and dull results with Back to Basics hairspray (I think it was Comfrey), I dished out the dough and headed home with it.Surprise! I love how lightly and evenly this can disperses the spray. However, I would buy the cheaper pump bottle any day unless I had a very special occasion to attend.My best friend swears by Neutrogena Clear hairspray for her thick, curly, long hair. However that is hard to come by too (at least in the Northern IL area). I've never tried that one.Hope that helps!Valentine :o)Related Link:House of Valentine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic