Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOrdering from WWBeautystore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Darcy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ordering from WWBeautystore
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:14am
I would really like to order product from The Worldwide Beautystore but I don't want to send my credit card info via the internet. Is there any other way to order? They have some really great products at great prices.
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:15am
I've ordered from WWWBeauty Store and am really pleased with their service. I've also e-mailed them directly to ask a question about a salon in my area. I'm sure if you e-mail them your concerns, they'll let you know other ways of ordering.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:15am
Hi,Jeff and I are getting ready to open our own store to sell custom hair jewelry and we have spent a lot of time and money getting a Secure Certificate which makes ordering over the Internet safer than using your credit card at a restaurant.WW Beauty also has a Secure Certificate which means that when you use your credit card to order, it is safer than if you charged something at a local store. In fact, is some ways it is even safer.Jeff and I have had the Amazon.com bookstore on our site for over 1 year and it is also secure. We have not had even one problem in the past year with any security breaches.I am sure they can work something out with you, but they are certified secure and I know from personal experience that it is very safe. Not only as someone who orders with my credit card, but as a webmaster that offers products on my own site.I can understand your concerns. You may want to email Mickhael or Ace and have them explain how their secure system works.Best wishes,Karen>> I've ordered from WWWBeauty Store and am> really pleased with their service. I've also e-mailed> them directly to ask a question about a salon> in my area. I'm sure if you e-mail them your concerns,> they'll let you know other ways of ordering.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Mickhael (Employee of WWBS) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickhael (Employee of WWBS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:15am
> I would really like to order product from> The Worldwide Beautystore but I don't want to> send my credit card info via the internet. Is> there any other way to order? They have some really> great products at great prices.Warmest greetings - Darcy,Electronic transactions are the most cost effective way for internet businesses to keep manhours and costs low - this savings is past on to the consumer in the form of lower prices and ease of purchase. When you get to the order form portion when you are finished shopping at WWBS you will note that your browser will indicate that you are using a secure form that is SSL Encryted for your security. What that means is that any information that you send us using that form is Encrypted and nobody else can view the information except for us. Both Microsoft and Netscape rate SSL encryption as being many times safer than giving your credit card information over a telephone or handing it out at a restaurant. Once you have ordered from us, we retain your credit card information, in hard copy form, seperate from the internet for future ordering with us. We look forward to providing you great tax-free, discounts on your first order with us.P.S. We are insured against credit card theft, so that we would pay the $50.00 charge to your card company if there ever was a challenge. Which there never has been.If you have any further questions please feel free to contact customer service at: support@wwbeautystore.com.Sincerely - MickhaelRelated Link:WWBS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic