Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This site needs to laugh, lets share funny hair stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThis site needs to laugh, lets share funny hair stories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This site needs to laugh, lets share funny hair stories
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
I was driving on the highway doing 100km and my youngest son screams" Oh my God" and I almost drove off the highway into the ditch but luckinly I was able to stop the car on the shoulder. My heartbeat was out of control, out of breath and thought I had a mouse, a bee etc and my son says" your hair was out the window". At this point I was peaved and said" Don' t worry my hair is attached to my head and I am not going bald".
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Hi Diane,I was going to the store one day, got out of my truck and shut the door.I proceeded to walk off and was literally jerked backwards. I had slammed my hair in thetruck door. Very embarrassing.Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Hi...great topic.I was at a wedding about one month ago and the reception was in the lobby of an old hotel. I sat in a very beautiful old antique chair. When I went to stand up, the whole back of the chair literally came with me. :-(My hair had gotten tangled in the carvings on the back of the chair and I did not know it.Very embarrassing. :-)> Hi Diane,> I was going to the store one day, got out> of my truck and shut the door.> I proceeded to walk off and was literally> jerked backwards. I had slammed my hair in thetruck> door. Very embarrassing.> Debbie
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Great topic!I end up with a lot of school stories but this one happened a few months back to one of the girlsA older gentleman (about mid 70's) came into the shop wanting his hair cut down to about a 1/4". He had hair that was in a grown out buzz. Since he had time to kill while his wife was shopping and since it was slow in the shop the girl doing his hair decided to have fun. They were both laughing as the student cut racing stipes into his hair. Then it came time to actually buzz his hair and the girl realized she had cut the stripes just a little too short. The man ended up leaving with stripes cut out on both sides of his head!Also my most embarrasing moment in school...Just last week myself and too of the other girls were goofing off just before closeing. Luckily no customers were in the shop. On this particular day I was wearing my Erkle pants. (One of two pairs of white pants I own and we have to wear white!) Anyway these pants always ride high and at this particular moment one of the girls was teasing me about it. In response I turned my back to her and tugged lightly on my pants. I only inteded to shift the waistband but instead I showed plumbers butt! To top it all off just as I did that our only male student came walking around the corner. One of the girls started laughing so hard she laughed herself around the corner and collided with one of the dryer chairs! I don't know if I'll ever live that episode down!> I was driving on the highway doing 100km> and my youngest son screams" Oh my God"> and I almost drove off the highway into the ditch> but luckinly I was able to stop the car on the> shoulder. My heartbeat was out of control, out> of breath and thought I had a mouse, a bee etc> and my son says" your hair was out the window".> At this point I was peaved and said" Don'> t worry my hair is attached to my head and I am> not going bald".
Angel
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
> Hi Diane,> I was going to the store one day, got out> of my truck and shut the door.> I proceeded to walk off and was literally> jerked backwards. I had slammed my hair in thetruck> door. Very embarrassing.> DebbieHi Debbie,I couldn't stop laughing. That is why us long hair women need to have a good sense of humor.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
> Hi...great topic.> I was at a wedding about one month ago and> the reception was in the lobby of an old hotel.> I sat in a very beautiful old antique chair. When> I went to stand up, the whole back of the chair> literally came with me. :-(> My hair had gotten tangled in the carvings> on the back of the chair and I did not know it.>> Very embarrassing. :-)Hi Karen,The bride is suppose to have all the attention you know. Its a great story.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Great topic!> I end up with a lot of school stories but> this one happened a few months back to one of> the girls> A older gentleman (about mid 70's) came into> the shop wanting his hair cut down to about a> 1/4". He had hair that was in a grown out> buzz. Since he had time to kill while his wife> was shopping and since it was slow in the shop> the girl doing his hair decided to have fun. They> were both laughing as the student cut racing stipesHi AngelI can actually see the whole event in my head as you describe it . I couldn't stop lauhing.> into his hair. Then it came time to actually buzz> his hair and the girl realized she had cut the> stripes just a little too short. The man ended> up leaving with stripes cut out on both sides> of his head!> Also my most embarrasing moment in school...>> Just last week myself and too of the other> girls were goofing off just before closeing. Luckily> no customers were in the shop. On this particular> day I was wearing my Erkle pants. (One of two> pairs of white pants I own and we have to wear> white!) Anyway these pants always ride high and> at this particular moment one of the girls was> teasing me about it. In response I turned my back> to her and tugged lightly on my pants. I only> inteded to shift the waistband but instead I showed> plumbers butt! To top it all off just as I did> that our only male student came walking around> the corner. One of the girls started laughing> so hard she laughed herself around the corner> and collided with one of the dryer chairs! I don't> know if I'll ever live that episode down!
Nadia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:22am
Oh I have a good one. I still get red thinking about it.I was at a party at my new boyfriend's parent's house and I was not paying attention to my hair which I had worn down. At the time it was just above my waist. Anyway, I leaned over to get some food from the buffet table and my hair made a full swipe across the chocolate cake sitting in the middle of the table. Unfortuantely there were several people around the table at the time and there was a sudden silence. My boyfriend tried to laugh and pointed out that i had left "skid marks" on the cake. UGH.Mark's mom came running over to the table and said "don't worry dear" and took the cake into the kitchen, never to be seen again.Mark and I broke up a few months later. However, I just know that they refer to me as "the ex whose hair attacked the party cake" LOLNadia>> Hi Angel> I can actually see the whole event in my> head as you describe it . I couldn't stop lauhing.>
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Oh I have a good one. I still get red thinking> about it.> I was at a party at my new boyfriend's parent's> house and I was not paying attention to my hair> which I had worn down. At the time it was just> above my waist. Anyway, I leaned over to get some> food from the buffet table and my hair made a> full swipe across the chocolate cake sitting in> the middle of the table. Unfortuantely there were> several people around the table at the time and> there was a sudden silence. My boyfriend tried> to laugh and pointed out that i had left "skid> marks" on the cake. UGH.> Mark's mom came running over to the table> and said "don't worry dear" and took> the cake into the kitchen, never to be seen again.>> Mark and I broke up a few months later. However,> I just know that they refer to me as "the> ex whose hair attacked the party cake" LOL>> NadiaPoor you. Trying to make a good impression and all. I can only imagine what you felt.
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
I have one! A friend at work had decided to dye her naturally black hair (she's African-American) a dark burgundy color. She had already had it colored auburn. She found a drugstore kit that had the perfect color she wanted, on the model on the box. Well, the next day she came to work with "grape-purple" hair! I mean *grape*! It was so bad that her boyfriend cancelled their weekend trip. He didn't want to be seen with her! She had a good sense of humor about it, we did give her a hard time! :-) She called her mother's stylist and he suggested to use a neutral brown color over it. I guess it worked, because it ended up a perfect auburn shade!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
> I have one! A friend at work had decided> to dye her naturally black hair (she's African-American)> a dark burgundy color. She had already had it> colored auburn. She found a drugstore kit that> had the perfect color she wanted, on the model> on the box. Well, the next day she came to work> with "grape-purple" hair! I mean *grape*!> It was so bad that her boyfriend cancelled their> weekend trip. He didn't want to be seen with her!> She had a good sense of humor about it, we did> give her a hard time! :-) She called her mother's> stylist and he suggested to use a neutral brown> color over it. I guess it worked, because it ended> up a perfect auburn shade!Hi JMYour poor friend. It must have been terrible for her. Grape is a nice color but I guess the boyfriend didn't think so. Thank goodness she has a sense of humor.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
>Your story was so funny about your son yell about your hair. I have really long hair and one day my niece at the time was 5, and i went somewhere when she starts crying and i asked her whats the matter she says your gonna rip your head off and she is really upset. i asked her what she meant and she says all your hair is out side and if it gets hit by another car your head is gonna come off. I laughed so hard that i had to pull over got my hair and my self together
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic