Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
Since the orginal message about this substance i have not seen any pros or cons on this agent. Apparently the supplement was developed for a particular hair loss condition. I don't want to put my hair at risk for problems. does anybody have any experience, or opinion, on using this substance for accelerated hair growth in the "normal" female Thanks!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
Hi Angela,I have not seen anything else either and I am very curious. I think there is a web site somewhere that you can order it. Does anyone remember the address of the site?Thanks,Karen> Since the orginal message about this substance i have> not seen any pros or cons on this agent. Apparently> the supplement was developed for a particular hair> loss condition. I don't want to put my hair at risk> for problems. does anybody have any experience, or> opinion, on using this substance for accelerated hair> growth in the "normal" female Thanks!
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
> Hi Angela,> I have not seen anything else either and I am very> curious. I think there is a web site somewhere that> you can order it. Does anyone remember the address of> the site?> Thanks,> KarenKaren,The address is www.Viviscal.com/home.htmAngela
Jennifer J View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:23am
> Since the orginal message about this substance i have> not seen any pros or cons on this agent. Apparently> the supplement was developed for a particular hair> loss condition. I don't want to put my hair at risk> for problems. does anybody have any experience, or> opinion, on using this substance for accelerated hair> growth in the "normal" female Thanks!I don't know, but I've been curious as well. I looked at the info availible over the web and it seems to say very little (at least in english, there's quite a bit of info on it in norwegian!).However since it's a food supplement I don't imagine it would be harmful. My concern would be whether the increased rate of growth might cause thinner or more fragile hair... or if when it was discontinued it would cause all the follicles to go dormant at the same time, thus leading to a big "fall out" in 6 months. I've been thinking of contacting the company and asking about the first concern (because this would certainly show up on both men and women).I'm VERY curious to try it, but I don't want to risk any long term damage... it's taken me too long to get my hair in as good of condition as it's in right now to ruin it. Still, it's very tempting...-jj
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic