Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRaregems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raregems
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Dawn.. so nice to get to see your lovely picture again.. And I am looking forward to getting some goodies too. I love the colors of the elastic things. The blues are gorgeous. When Karen gives the green light, I hope to get my order in.. best wishes .. Cher~
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Hi Cher,So good to see you on the board. I miss you. :-)Jeff and I personally wore and tested all of Dawn's jewelry. In fact, if you look at the photos of my hair from Portland you will see that I am wearing the Zuni hair sticks in two photos:http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair/gallery.cgi?index=166http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair/gallery.cgi?index=162Jeff and I love Dawn's jewelry because it is handmade, one of a kind, designed to be hair friendly (not rip or tear any hair)and it helps employ women with families in Idaho (more on that later).Now that Hair Boutique finally has something to offer for sale, we are going to donate a percentage of the proceeds to heart disease and breast cancer (the #1 and #2 killers of women. More on all of this later. :-)We will post a complete interview with Dawn (more photos of her hair) about the jewelry and how it all came about and her dream of helping employ women in Idaho who have families.Dawn and I have talked on the phone several times and she is a warm, loving and caring lady. Of course it is reflected in her jewelry.When I wore the hair sticks I had a lot of people ask me where to find them. They were disappointed when I told them they were custom made and not sold in stores. That is great though. You don't have to worry about running into anyone else wearing your hair jewelry. :-)Have a great day Cher. :-)Hugs,Karen> Dawn.. so nice to get to see your lovely picture> again.. And I am looking forward to getting some> goodies too. I love the colors of the elastic things.> The blues are gorgeous. When Karen gives the green> light, I hope to get my order in.. best wishes ..> Cher~
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:28am
> Hi Cher,> So good to see you on the board. I miss you. :-)> Jeff and I personally wore and tested all of Dawn's> jewelry. In fact, if you look at the photos of my hair> from Portland you will see that I am wearing the Zuni> hair sticks in two photos:>> http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair/gallery.cgi?index=166>> http://www.hiredguns.com/longhair/gallery.cgi?index=162> Jeff and I love Dawn's jewelry because it is handmade,> one of a kind, designed to be hair friendly (not rip> or tear any hair)and it helps employ women with> families in Idaho (more on that later).> Now that Hair Boutique finally has something to offer> for sale, we are going to donate a percentage of the> proceeds to heart disease and breast cancer (the #1> and #2 killers of women. More on all of this later.> :-)> We will post a complete interview with Dawn (more> photos of her hair) about the jewelry and how it all> came about and her dream of helping employ women in> Idaho who have families.> Dawn and I have talked on the phone several times and> she is a warm, loving and caring lady. Of course it is> reflected in her jewelry.> When I wore the hair sticks I had a lot of people ask> me where to find them. They were disappointed when I> told them they were custom made and not sold in> stores. That is great though. You don't have to worry> about running into anyone else wearing your hair> jewelry. :-)> Have a great day Cher. :-)> Hugs,> KarenOh definitely that will be a treat to get to see some new photo's of Dawn's hair and the interview should be very interesting. She's a role model for me since each time I think of trimming my hair I think of Dawn and her attitude towards scissors!!! Sorry I have been away but we were on vacation and the pc went down just at the onstart on vacation time. But we are up and running again. Nice to be back online. Thanks .. By the way, how is the pics coming along for the "silver foxes"? :-)Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic