Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCurls in a box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CryHappily View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CryHappily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curls in a box
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
People interestedI don't think the idea of straight hair is the only idea. Sure lots of women and men have got perms that made them look like a poodle, but I don't think that was neccessary.I think the fault has to do with hairdressers who need to learn more about hair types. And a lot do. Soft curls, waves, and body perms can look and feel so nice to touch and wear. I wish so many wern't turned away from a bad experience. Thats my comment. Thank you for reading me.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Hi,You are right. Straight hair is not the only way to wear hair.In fact, hair stylists are making great gains in creating all sorts of new ways to perm and curl hair. I read in a recent magazine that a shop in Oregon uses carpet pieces to roll hair for a great looking and unusual wavy look. They apply the perm solution to the hair rolled in the carpet pieces. The results are pretty cool.Thanks for sharing your opinion.Best wishes,Karen> People interested> I don't think the idea of straight hair is the only> idea. Sure lots of women and men have got perms that> made them look like a poodle, but I don't think that> was neccessary.> I think the fault has to do with hairdressers who need> to learn more about hair types. And a lot do. Soft> curls, waves, and body perms can look and feel so nice> to touch and wear. I wish so many wern't turned away> from a bad experience. Thats my comment. Thank you for> reading me.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic