Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren - Did You?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen - Did You?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Hi Karen Who Has A Zillion Things To Do!Did you happen to find out anymore information on nightshade veggies?Jenna
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Hi Jenna,Thanks for reminding me about this. It does help because sometimes my stack overflows. LOLOK...here it is....from Folk Remedies That Work by Joan Wilen & Lydia Wilenhttp://www.hiredguns.com/longhair/books/bookreview004.htmPage 19.....Nightshades Section.Nightshade foods relase solanine, a substance that causes waste deposits that trigger an arthritic condition in some people. By eliminating nightshade foods from the diet, some people can eliminate all symptoms.Nighshade foods:White potatoesEggplantTomatoesGreen, red & yellow peppersTobaccoBy the way...I love this book. All kinds of cool recipes for hair care. :-)Hope this helps.Hugs,KarenPS. Jenna...I found a notice about animal testing (cosmetics & hair care products) that I will post on the board later. I went through a bunch of my hair mags this weekend and marked stuff to post that is interesting and helpful. Stay tuned. :-)> Hi Karen Who Has A Zillion Things To Do!> Did you happen to find out anymore information on> nightshade veggies?> Jenna
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Karen,Thanks so much! I know you are busy and you took out the time to post this.Jenna
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:27am
Hi Jenna,For you...it was my pleasure. :-)Karen> Karen,> Thanks so much! I know you are busy and you took out> the time to post this.> Jenna
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic