Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmany appologies/school note

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: many appologies/school note
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:31am
I just read the note from Laura written several days past refering to my post on a cheap lice treatment. I appologize for any misinformation I passed out. I had been informed by my instructor that using the flea and tick shampoo to kill lice was safe and effective. I would not want to pass on any information that would hurt anyone! Thank you Laura for the info!Reguarding school, for those of you that don't know I am a cosmetology student. I have not been at the site much in the past week because I have been studying for my mock state board exam. For those of you who have not read the announcement board I made a 99 on my written exam and a 92 on my practical exam. I was extremely nervous and I am glad my life is now back to normal! My husband is also overjoyed because now the house will be clean again (I have neglected the house in order to study the 8 chapters we had not yet covered in the book, which might I add I had 2weeks to study for "YUCK" (yes, I know I'm complaining).). Anyway, I just had to shout that out to the world because I was very excited about it.Anyway, It's great to be back, I've missed hearing everyones posts! Angel O:)
Angel
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:31am
Sorry about the second post ofn the same subject. I had some problems with the first post and thought it didn't go through. Please excuse my goof, it's been a long day!Angel O:/
Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic