Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGuys with long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys with long hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:32am
Hello, I was just wondering who made the rules as to what length of hair guys can have and girls can have? I like long hair and I wear my hair in a bob with bangs. It seems that when girls start cutting their hair short like the ones that are popular now., the guys have to cut theirs shorter. I like my style but it seems like everyone wants me to cut my hair really short and I don't want to cut it short because I like it long. Why is it that girls can wear their hair any way they want but guys can't? My hair is just down to my chin and it is turned under at the ends. I'm not trying to be a girl, I just like the look and feel of this style. I don't like to keep up with the trends all the time.
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:32am
> Hello, I was just wondering who made the rules as to> what length of hair guys can have and girls can have?> I like long hair and I wear my hair in a bob with> bangs. It seems that when girls start cutting their> hair short like the ones that are popular now., the> guys have to cut theirs shorter. I like my style but> it seems like everyone wants me to cut my hair really> short and I don't want to cut it short because I like> it long. Why is it that girls can wear their hair any> way they want but guys can't? My hair is just down to> my chin and it is turned under at the ends. I'm not> trying to be a girl, I just like the look and feel of> this style. I don't like to keep up with the trends> all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic