Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThank you, Karen and Jeff!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you, Karen and Jeff!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Thank you both so much for that great surprise this morning! I logged in, thinking I'd catch the tip of the day and see what neat new messages were left on the board, when suddenly what appeared to my wondering eyes but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! on the front page, no less!Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you! I am having a wonderful 29th birthday this year so far (officially tomorrow) and expect it to stay that way all this weekend. I'm going out to dinner (94th Aero Squadron) with family on Saturday, dinner with friends on Sunday and tonight I'm attending a month early outdoor Halloween party! Isn't that funny? It's not exactly warm up here in the evening either, so I decided to wear a lot of layers and dress up as a gypsy. :o) Saturday during the day, I'll clean up my new car and start doing some small fixes to it. This should keep me out of trouble!Again, thank you for the wonderful birthday surprise! I was very very pleasantly surprised!Hugs!Valentine :o)
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Hi Valentine...Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!I am glad you loved the surprise on the front page. :-)It sounds like you will be having a fabulous birthday. Jeff and I are sending you a special birthday gift from Hair Boutique as a thank you for all the support and help you have shown us for so long. :-)Hugs & many happy birthdays to come. :-)Karen & Jeff> Thank you both so much for that great surprise this> morning! I logged in, thinking I'd catch the tip of> the day and see what neat new messages were left on> the board, when suddenly what appeared to my wondering> eyes but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! on the front page, no> less!> Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you! I am> having a wonderful 29th birthday this year so far> (officially tomorrow) and expect it to stay that way> all this weekend. I'm going out to dinner (94th Aero> Squadron) with family on Saturday, dinner with friends> on Sunday and tonight I'm attending a month early> outdoor Halloween party! Isn't that funny? It's not> exactly warm up here in the evening either, so I> decided to wear a lot of layers and dress up as a> gypsy. :o) Saturday during the day, I'll clean up my> new car and start doing some small fixes to it. This> should keep me out of trouble!> Again, thank you for the wonderful birthday surprise!> I was very very pleasantly surprised!> Hugs!> Valentine :o)
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Hi,While I don't know you, I have read you articles and saw your great photos.So I wanted to wish you a very happy day.Julie
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:38am
Valentine,I'd like to join the chorus in wishing you a Happy Birthday!I hope you enjoyed your special day, and your dinner at the94th Aero Squadron. I've enjoyed dinner there once, so I'msure you found it a treat.BTW, I love your web site.Dave
David M Squires
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
> Hi Valentine...> Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!> I am glad you loved the surprise on the front page.> :-)> It sounds like you will be having a fabulous birthday.> Jeff and I are sending you a special birthday gift> from Hair Boutique as a thank you for all the support> and help you have shown us for so long. :-)> Hugs & many happy birthdays to come. :-)> Karen & JeffI also add my birthday wishes for Valentine.. happy 29th.. gee.. I think I remember what it was like turning 29. Let's see: My oldest son was 10. My daughter 7.. and my youngest only 4. Now 10 years later I am a grandmother and my youngest is chatting away about the fact that next year he gets his license! My oldest left the teen years behind this year.. my daughter who is now 17 is experiencing a broken heart because her marine boyfriend had to fly to Iceland for 9 mos. 10 years make a big difference! Take time to smell the roses..and enjoy your special day.. Cher~
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
Hi Karen and Jeff!Ahhhh, thank you sooooo much! I did love the surprise!You are too kind! Can't wait to see what the surprise is! I am very happy to have had the opportunity to be a part of The Hair Boutique and must admit that those experiences have been their own reward! I love writing for and sharing with everyone here! And the hair stuff! Wow!, I am a hair product junkie! ;o)Thank you so much for everything!Hugs!Valentine :o)> Hi Valentine...> Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!> I am glad you loved the surprise on the front page.> :-)> It sounds like you will be having a fabulous birthday.> Jeff and I are sending you a special birthday gift> from Hair Boutique as a thank you for all the support> and help you have shown us for so long. :-)> Hugs & many happy birthdays to come. :-)> Karen & Jeff
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
Hi Cher!Thank you so much for your sweet birthday wishes and reflections. I am so looking forward to the blessings and experiences that the coming years will bring, and to enjoying the joys of 29 too.My goodness, what wonderful blessings in your family you have received during and since 29! I pray that the years bring me as many rich blessings as they have to you. :o) TThank you again for your happy wishes!Hugs!Valentine :o)> I also add my birthday wishes for Valentine.. happy> 29th.. gee.. I think I remember what it was like> turning 29. Let's see: My oldest son was 10. My> daughter 7.. and my youngest only 4. Now 10 years> later I am a grandmother and my youngest is chatting> away about the fact that next year he gets his> license! My oldest left the teen years behind this> year.. my daughter who is now 17 is experiencing a> broken heart because her marine boyfriend had to fly> to Iceland for 9 mos. 10 years make a big difference!> Take time to smell the roses..and enjoy your special> day.. Cher~
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Thank you very much, Julie!Your wishes must have worked -- I had a wonderful day! :o)I am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the articles and pics. I now feel doubly blessed!All my best,Valentine :o)> Hi,> While I don't know you, I have read you articles and> saw your great photos.> So I wanted to wish you a very happy day.> Julie
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Hi Dave!Thank you so much! I did have a wonderful birthday. The 94th has added three more planes to their property and everything looked even better than before. The food was, as usual, incredibly good and even now I am craving more beer cheddar soup and all the other yummy food I enjoyed! ;o) It is safe to say that I ate waaaay too much this weekend! ;o) If you are ever in the area (Wheeling, IL) stop by and have a great meal!I am so happy that you enjoyed my site! It's been about a month since I've updated it, so I'm due for an update -- a Halloween one! With scary music and more pics and info. I don't expect it this week, but perhaps by the end of next week I'll have most of it done. I really need to be more vigilant about updating it. :o)BTW, I enjoyed your article on Propecia and look forward to your future update (and wish you great results!). Your hair looks so awesome - some of the best I've ever seen on a gentleman. Keep up the great work!Hugs!Valentine :o)> Valentine,> I'd like to join the chorus in wishing you a Happy> Birthday!> I hope you enjoyed your special day, and your dinner> at the> 94th Aero Squadron. I've enjoyed dinner there once, so> I'm> sure you found it a treat.> BTW, I love your web site.> Dave
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
Valentine,You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words.Hopefully, you (and everyone else) will be able to see a differentpicture of me on the site in the not-too-distant future. I planto write another article which Karen has graciously agreed topost -- sometime AFTER I send it to her, of course.Dave
David M Squires
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic