Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcurls, curls and more.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zoë View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoë Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curls, curls and more.....
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
I am one of the so called "lucky" people, born with curly hair- Problem -- I feel very limited in sytles to wear and realy looking for a new style without the "SHORT HAIR SYNDROME".Any suggestions?Bored and tierd of the same ole same ole "DO"Tx in advance for any suggestions and e mails very very welcome zoe@realife.com
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
What do you mean by Curly? Is your hair like a natural spiral or just curly?> I am one of the so called "lucky" people,> born with curly hair- Problem -- I feel very limited> in sytles to wear and realy looking for a new style> without the "SHORT HAIR SYNDROME".> Any suggestions?> Bored and tierd of the same ole same ole> "DO"> Tx in advance for any suggestions and e mails very> very welcome zoe@realife.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic