Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:39am
I recently colored my hair, and I went for a new color. One that is darker than I'd like it to be. My natural color is a dark brown with a few stress highlights in it. I used black to color not thinking it would be that big of a change. I hate it! I feel like I belong with the Adam's family. Is there any way to change the color? or remove the color easily without really damaging my hair? How soon can you reapply a new hair color? Any ones help is greatly appreciated.Thanks,Amy
Teresa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:40am
Amy,Sorry to hear that the hair color didn't work out like you wanted it to. I think that it would definitely be best to wait at least a couple of weeks before applying any more chemicals to your hair. It's also probably a good idea to apply some deep conditioning treatments to help combat any dryness or damage that can result from the chemicals.I'm not sure if it's possible to remove the color that you have put in; it depends on what type of hair color that you used. Although, I have heard several people say that hot oil treatments have lifted some of the color from their hair. I'm not sure that this would remove enough to make a difference though. Have you tried reading the answers to questions in the "Ask Karen" section on the front page? I seem to remember that she has quite a bit of good advice about various types of hair coloring.Hope this helps a little.Teresa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic