Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFast Hair Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Steven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fast Hair Growth
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:43am
Recently I spotted a message about a new drug or vitamin that increases hair growth 3 fold. Is this true?My wife wants to know what, where, when, why, how and especially who in this matter.ThanksSteve
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:43am
Hi Steven,An article about Viviscal is located in the Articles/Tips section of this site. Viviscal is touted as a hair nutritional supplement made of natural sea/marine proteins.Please be aware that as this is a supplement, and not a drug, it is exempt from mandatory testing and FDA inspection. This fact tends to make me feel very wary about using it. The one warning I did hear was that folks who are allergic to fish and fish products need to avoid Viviscal.Expect to hear more about this supplement in the future.Valentine :o)
Desra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I'm trying to get my hair all one length(shoulder length). But it is at a stendstill, and doesn't seem to get any longer, so you have any suggestions as to what if anything I can do. I was told that if I cut my hair during a full moon that it would grow faster, is there any truth to thatDesra
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:45am
> I'm trying to get my hair all one length(shoulder> length). But it is at a stendstill, and doesn't seem> to get any longer, so you have any suggestions as to> what if anything I can do. I was told that if I cut my> hair during a full moon that it would grow faster, is> there any truth to that> DesraHi Desra,Answer: ONLY IF YOUR A WEREWOLF.
Mika View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:46am
> Hi Steven,> An article about Viviscal is located in theDo you happen to know where I could find such a prduct?And do you know of any side effects if could have as far as a loss of hair after a certain amount of dosage?
Jennifer B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:46am
It is the New Moon for faster hair growth and I am living proof that it works!-Jennifer B.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic